Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

RCBC Savings Bank Scandal

Sept. 2, 2009 - it happened in RCBC Robinson’s Pampanga Branch. Me and my mom are supposed to open a new acount with RCBC but because of the woman who should be the one to assist us embarassed me and made me feel uncomfortable with the bank.
This is what happened, upon entering at the bank the security asked me and I’ve said “mag-oopen po kami ng account”, and he assisted me and my mom to the woman on the center. The woman is talking to a big guy wearing shorts and I believe that they are talking casually. I was thinking that if the guy is not a client, maybe he is an important person because he is well-entertained by the woman. My mom sitted on the chair next to the guy but the woman simply ignore her. It is okey because I thought the guy and the woman have an important agenda.
And then my mom was bored because like I’ve said the woman didn’t even ask her or anything. So she left them and sitted next to me. And I’ve decided to ask the security outside the bank, “kuya guard ano po yung mga requirements kapag mag-oopen ng bagong account?” and he answered, “two valid IDs lang po.”. And I asked him again while pointing to the woman, “yun po ba talaga yung kakausapin namin?” and he said, “opo”. and then I asked him, “sino po yung kausap niya?” I am pertaining to the guy who is infront of her desk because at that time the woman is already talking to another person over the phone. The security answered, “client po ‘yun.”. So I went inside and told mom about the requirements.
And suddendly the woman talk in high pitch. “Miss ano yung kailangan mo? Bakit mo ko tinuturo kanina? Parang galit ka yata sa’kin?”. I was shocked and I didn’t even know that I am the person that she is talking with. So I looked unto her and I knew na ako nga ang kinakausap niya. I asked her, “Bakit po?”. She repeatedly told me, “Bakit mo ko tinuturo kanina? Galit ka ba sa’kin?” and she added, “Alam mo miss kapag pumasok ka sa isang bangko at may kausap yung tao ibig sabihin client ‘yun.” She even made me feel na parang ang tanga-tanga ko. So I answered, “ay namis-interpret niyo lang po, bakit po ako magagalit sa inyo? Lumabas lang po ako kanina para itanong sa guard kung ano ang requirements sa pagoopen ng account kase baka kulang pala requirements namin tapos nagaantay kami dito, sayang lang oras namin.” and then she said, ” tinatanong mo daw kung sino kausap ko? anyway wala na yun, magoopen ka ba ng account?” I simply answered, hindi po ako yung nanay ko po.” then she asked, “anong account?” si mama ang sumagot, “Savings.”. Then the woman asked a boy to give us the forms to be filled up. So since the boy is the one who gave us the form, I asked him, “mag-kano initial deposit?” and it happened na kulang yung pera to open a passbook account which is ten thousand, and since we know that dad is will not agree if we will open an ATM account which is cheaper we’ve decided to ask him first, so my mom told the guy, “tatanong ko muna sa mister ko kung papayag siya na mag-ATM nalang.” so lumabas na kami, then since my mom is arguing me kung bakit nagalit yung babae sa’kin kinausap namin yung guard. “kuya guard diba nagtanong lang ako kanina ng requirements? Galit ba ako kanina?” the security answered, “hindi.” then “Galit siya kasi tinuturo ko daw siya kanina, di ba tinanong ko lang kung siya ba talaga yung kakausapin namin?” the guard answered, “oo”. And I asked him, “kuya pakisabi dun sa boss mo na namisinterpret niya lang yung ginawa ko.”.
I am not really mad because I might have a fault kase tinuro ko siya. But I found out that the guy is not a client nor an important person. Narinig daw ni mama yung pag-uusap nila and the guy is like a “balik-bayan”. Sabi daw nung guy, “mare, pasensiya na yun lang napasalubong ko.” the woman answered, “naku pare matutuwa na si kumpare mo dun.” And they are talking about the life abroad. I believe that in any company one of the prohibited things to do is to receive visitors especially in your working hours. So nung nakwento ni mama yun, lalo akong nainis sa babae, siya na nga yung nagpepetix, siya pa may ganang magalit.
I lost my respect not to the company but to the woman itself. Hindi ako makapaniwala na may mga taong gano’n. Ang masasabi ko lang sayo, “Guilty ka!” And because of what she did to us, my dad got angry and he decided to choose another bank. Poor RCBC Robinson’s Pampanga because you have like a monster on you company right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...