Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Animal Cruelty

Let's call her Muning but actually wala siyang particular na pangalan. Muning is given by my Auntie Helen last year because we don't have a cat during that time to hunt mices or rats.. She's often called "pussaaaaa" or "heeeeeeh" especially when she did something bad, like eating our foods and getting inside the house. This cat loves meat instead of fish bones (so baligtad siya). She loves to stay on our table when we're eating and I really hate that. Honestly I don't like her like my Lola does, kase she's makulit, ayaw magpabawal, sobrang takaw pa niya. My Lola keeps on spoiling her by giving foods to her even though we are not yet done eating. She eats beside my Lola most of the time. And that makes me really mad at her, not to my Lola but to Muning.

Until last week, while cooking food for lunch and there she was, she keeps on smelling the food and tried to grab some and eat some..I call her attention but she ignore me and to my surprise I spanked her head.

And then few hours ago I saw her lying on the a sofa with some dirty clothes of Mama, I was disgusted but when I tried to give her another spank I saw some blood on my mom's clothes and when I grabbed Muning, there was a tiny being on the clothes and I also noticed the blood behind muning. So I found out that Muning is fragnant and that I was the cause of her miscarriage.

I am guilty to what happened to her though I know that I was not that cruel but I felt responsible to her miscarriage. I am very sorry to the innocent baby cat who died because of my anger. So I learn my lesson not to be cruel to animals no matter how naughty they are. Love them and they will love you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...